The 2011 Professional Photographer’s Society of New York State (PPSNYS) Annual Convention and Trade Show (Photo North East) has been announced and registration is now open!
* Dates: March 26-29, 2011
* Print Competition will now accept digital submissions and judging begins on Saturday
* There will be an Awards Reception instead of a dinner and it is ONLY $35!
* Convention is $125 for PPSNYS Members who register before Jan. 15, 2011.
* There will be a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) class and written exam available
* GRPP will have a suite available and will ask everyone to chip in again this year.
* The Convention is only 5 hours away (near NYC) and I suggest we get someone with a mini-van and all car-pool!
* If you leave Saturday at 7 am, you could get there before the speakers and leave on Tuesday, then it would only be 3 nights of lodging… http://photonortheast.com/hotel-travel-information
* Some confirmed speakers will be: Jason Groupp, Emily Schlipf, Heather McKay, Patrick Luke, Doug Gordon, Mario Cornejo, Mark Weber, Jaron Horrocks, Craig Heidemann, Alex Buono, Don Chick, Jared Bauman, Joe Brady, Tim Riley