Learn about Nik Software’s latest photo enhancement plug-ins and filters for Photoshop, Aperture and Lightroom with former Nik Software Product Specialist, Sean Dyroff.
Sean worked for Nik Software for several years and played a major role in the development of every current major Nik Software plug-in including Dfine 2.0, Viveza 2, Color Efex Pro 3.0, Silver Efex Pro, and Sharpener Pro 3.0. He also created many of the educational materials related to the plug-ins while traveling the country to teach photographers about the newest releases of the plug-ins and how the integrate into different photographic workflows.
• Dfine 2.0— A thorough look at how to reduce noise and maintain photographic detail
• Viveza 2.0—Using Color Control Points to make enhancements and adjustments in no time
• Advanced Viveza 2.0—Using Control Point Groups to control several areas at once
• Color Efex Pro 3.0—Getting the most out of all 52 filters in the Color Efex Pro 3.0 Complete Edition to bring the most out of your images
• Silver Efex Pro—The ins and outs of Silver Efex Pro – everything you could ever want to know about Silver Efex Pro and more… from the guy that wrote the product
• Sharpener Pro 3.0—Sharpening your images for print, web or the lab
• The Entire Workflow—Putting it all together, Sean will go over how and when to incorporate the plug-ins together to edit an image from start to finish
Cost for Workshop
$125/person for the 5-hour workshop
Date of the Workshop
July 10th 2010
10am – 4pm (1 hour for lunch)
Registration for Workshop
Please register for the workshop here: Register for Nik Software Workshop