July 18-23, 2010
Hi ! Have you saved your $100 on Workshop yet?
In 1 day, April 15th will be here, so you want to register NOW for the BEST EDUCATIONAL DEAL ON THE PLANET! That’s right, register for Workshop NOW and save $100 on registration — $200 total if you’re a PPSNYS or PPA member.
PPSNYS Photo Workshop is happening again, July 18-23, at William and Hobart Colleges, Geneva New York. No where else! will you find all this included is such a small fee! For about the cost of a medium portrait sale… you can get shoulder-to-shoulder for 5 days, with some of the top talent in the industry. Find out what they know — and do — that you don’t, that keeps them on top: ROOM & FOOD INCLUDED!!
WHAT A DEAL !! ??
- Instructor of your choice for 5 days — learn their techniques, their philosophy, their business practices, their vision (http://ppsnysworkshop.com/instructors.htm).
- THREE MEALS A DAY — included in the price.
- Your ROOM — you know, where you sleep at night to be rested for the next day — included in the price!
- Great networking and friendships with some of the top photographers in the state and from around the country — included in the price…
- And there’s even some SOCIAL FUN!! — included in that price.
For JUST $100… you can kill two birds with one stone:
- Reserve your space in the class and…
- save $100 by registering before April 15th — $200 if you’re a PPA or PPSNYS member.
You’re getting the $100 back in your tax check, anyway. Right? Right!
That’s like FOUND money 🙂
Note: Classes for Audleman and Burkholder are premium classes and
require a $200 deposit to hold your spot.
See the brief list of speakers below, then go to the workshop web-site and click on any speaker’s photo for a detailed list of what they’re presenting for the week.
YOU CANNOT find a better deal in education, especially for the money. I’ve been looking for a long time. NOT a webinar, but LIVE TALENT… in the flesh, answering questions, teaching and demonstrating FACE to FACE… and… ROOM and FOOD INCLUDED!!! This deal is so good it’s almost like a government handout, except it’s TAX DEDUCTIBLE! So, grab one of these slots… then kick it up a notch! and start having a more powerful business on July 29th — that’s the day after classes end 😉 —————————————————————————————- Register online or send you check or money order for $100 and choice of instructor to: Linda Hutchings, Registrar, P.O. Box 403, Elmira, New York 14902 postmarked by April 15. —————————————————————————————- See you there ! (I’m taking Michael Barton). Kelvin
MOST CLASSES STILL HAVE OPENINGS.
1. Al Audleman- Layers, Layers, Layers, For creativity and Efficiency
2. Dan Burkholder- The Fine Art of Digital
3. Michael Barton– Think Big
4. Craig Hutchings- Introduction to Photoshop and Photography Basics
5. Tammy Wolfe and Tamar London- Survival Guide for the Struggling Photographer
6. Barry Rankin- Imagine…Create…Capture…Timeless Memories
7. Gary Meek- Prepare and Take the CCP Test
Web Site: http://ppsnysworkshop.com/instructors.htm